In our transfer story of this tuesday, LazioLand gives you an update on many of the players rumored to be coming to leaving Lazio this summer.
Nothing new has happened with Cisse ever since the player declared he is close. It is rumored that everything is set between Cisse and Lazio. An agreement is found with Panathinaikos (reported to be 6 million euros), an agreement with his agent who has not given any attention to reported interest from Bolton or Rubin Kazan, and an agreement with Cisse himself. What is stalling the deal is according to Corriere dello sport the fact that Lazio are trying to sell either Floccari or Rocchi to find room for Cisse.
Floccari has been rumored to go to Parma, but il Corriere reports that the fact that this does not happen might be because of the attacker's reluctant to leave unless he is sure that Reja no longer sees him as part of his plans. On the other hand, LazioLand.com have reported earlier that while Parma admitted their interest, they announced that the deal is hard to achieve. Apparently no terms have been agreed yet.
On the other hand, Parma might be looking at Lazio's other attacker, Tommaso Rocchi. With also Genoa reported to be interested according to Corriere.
While the Cisse front is hot, another player's is cold. Cesena's Marco Parolo is not getting any closer. Lazio seem to be interested in the player while it is rumored that Cesena are interested in Foggia. A player swap plus cash going to Cesena has been reported by Italian media.
But Cesena president spoke to Radio Mana Mana and said that despite the rumors of a secret meeting between him and Lotito, the meeting did not happen, was not scheduled and that Cesena are still waiting for the offer:
"We did not meet with anyone to discuss Marco Parolo, we were expecting an offer from Lazio but nothing arrived." said the Cesena president.
According to the il Corriere too, Lazio seem to have agreed on all the details with Brescia for Kone, but are waiting for the results of the Parolo negotiations to decide on the deal yet.
Finally, the never ending rumors surrounding Zarate. It seems all the confirmations given by Reja, Lotito, his wife Natalie, and Zarate himself that he will be staying at Lazio next season are not enough to stop the rumors circulating around the player.
Spanish media AS.com reported on their website that Atletico Madrid are actually considering signing the player in case Aguero leaves for Juventus. Il Gazzetta dello sport report that Juventus offered up to 40 million for Aguero and now Atletico are looking for replacements. The names of Osvaldo from Espanyol and Zarate from Lazio have popped up as possible replacements by the media with both players cards being in the range of 20 million euros.